1 / ALL SERVICESComprehensive, easy-to-use search engine of ALL services - crisis intervention, federal and state military programs, local and grass-roots services. And all are continuously updated.
2 / JOB BOARDSOffers multiple employment databases, maintained 24/7, that focus on jobs prioritized for returning service members. Searchable by category and county.
3 / SUPPORTAdvanced and ad-free Social Networking platform, Forums, Message Boards, Support Groups, Community Calendars, Vets4Warriors Peer support, local announcements, and much more.
4 / LIBRARYAssembles more than 30,000 high-quality articles targeted to service members, veterans and family, including fact sheets and interactive tools for PTSD, TBI and Benefits.
The Network of Care is a highly interactive, locally based Web portal that can be used by service members; military families, veterans, and those who support them (such as community-based organizations and local and state governments) to quickly access a wide variety of important information relating to local, state and national social services. Background
The following organizations are either Network of Care partners or have recommended national deployment:
- National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors
- National Association of County Mental Health and Developmental Disability Directors
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Mental Health America
- National Association of County Veterans Service Officers
- National Association of Counties
- National Association of State Directors of Veterans Affairs
- National Association of County Human Services Administrators
During the past decade, the Network of Care has served more than 30 million persons overall across the nation and trained hundreds of thousands - in person and online - via our eLearning system. The Call Center application has served hundreds of thousands of consumers.
More NOC key features:
- Each Web portal is fully customized to serve its specific location, with the ability for Network of Care partners to directly control local content and announcements.
- Vets4Warriors Peer Support provides 24/7 confidential support, information and referrals for all National Guard and Reserve service members.
- The Personal Health Record stores valuable medical, legal and service information and documents. It integrates seamlessly with the Common Access Card and the Network of Care - and is both HIPAA- and HL7-compliant.
- The Nationwide News section posts the top military articles every morning from more than 3,000 periodicals around the world.
- The Legislate section is an easy-to-use advocacy tool to learn about policy proposals and make your voice heard to policy makers.